October 9, 2017
The D&D Building's Fall Market Happenings
'The Power of Storytelling: People, Product, Process' will be the subject of this year's Fall Market at the D&D Building this Wednesday and Thursday (October 11 & 12).
by New York Spaces
"THE POWER OF STORYTELLING: PEOPLE, PRODUCT, PROCESS"
The D&D Building's Fall Market will take place this Wednesday and Thursday (October 11 & 12) from 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Heritage brands steeped in tradition and innovation, emerging start-ups, and companys dedicated to handcrafting products with centuries old techqniques will all participate in telling their story.
This Fall Market includes Six Keynote Events, 20 In-Showroom Programs, Three Special Events, Three Cocktail Receptions and 114 Open Houses!
Participating VIPs include Alexa Hampton, Amy Lau, Bennett Leifer, Bernie de Le Cuona, Brian Sawyer, Bunny Williams, Christopher Peacock, Cindy Allen, Clinton Smith, Eric Cohler, Erika Heet, Iris Dankner, Keith Langham, Laura Bohn, Margaret Russell, Martha Stewart, Robert Passal, Shawn Henderson, Sophie Donelson, Victoria Hagan, Whitney Robinson, and Will Taylor, just to name just a handful.
· JUST ADDED Hamish Bowles will be signing his newest book—Vogue Living: Country, City, Coast at the Schumacher showroom suite 831, Wednesday, 5-7pm.
· Holly Hunt, Suite 605, Thursday at noon - An Adventurous Life: Global Interiors by Tom Stringer reception and book signing
· De Le Cuona, Suite 914, Thursday 2:10-3pm - Katharine Pooley and Bernie de Le Cuona Present Journey by Design book presentation and signing
· Holland & Sherry, Suite 1402, Wednesday, Noon-1pm - First You Dream... Victoria Hagan and David Colman discuss her philosophy on attaining pitch-perfect style and attitude, and the fun journey they had while creating her new book
· Zimmer + Rohde, Suite 932, Wednesday, noon-1pm - The Decorating Story with Richard Keith Langham and Wendy Goodman as they discuss his first book, About Decorating (Rizzoli)
· THG Paris, Suite 1206, Thursday, 2:10-3pm - Holiday House; Ten Years In The Making book discussion with author Iris Dankner, and Robert Passal, Eric Cohler and Rio Hamilton
NEWS AT THE D&D BLDG
· Gloster, Suite 1601—Opens their first New York Studio. Gloster is one of the largest international manufacturers of high quality outdoor furniture, an established 50-year-old company with their own manufacturing facility in Indonesia
· Kravet, Suite 1202—Moves within the D&D to a new sprawling space featuring bite-sized vignettes focused on story-telling
· Walters Wicker, Suite 538—Celebrating their 25th anniversary at the D&D with an expansion and remodel spearheaded by architect, Smith Stanley
Open to the public, although registration required to attend all events: ddbfallmarket2017.eventbrite.com
For more info about "The Power of Storytelling; People, Product, Process" Fall Market, log-on at www.ddbuilding.com/events. Follow using #ddbfallmarket17
*Interested in more articles like this? Sign up for our Newsletter!